Friends, with Queen Sonia caught in the middle of Agusta Westland scam, the ecosystem of secularism has decided to rake up all the important issues to save the idea of India. The latest person to end up with omelette on his face is Arvind Kejriwal raising a ruckus over Modi’s degree. As such, I have compiled a helpful list of SEVEN crucially important issues that the opposition should raise against the Modi government. Please pass this on to any secular friends you may have who are committed to stop Modi’s fascism.
(1) Modi’s suit: This is by far the most important problem facing the country.
Here is media house ABP doing hard hitting investigative reporting on Modi’s suit, debating whether it cost Rs 9 lakh or Rs 3 lakh:
“If a report of the British newspaper London Standard is to be believed, PM Narendra Modi’s personalised suit must have cost something around £10,000, which as per present conversion rates would be Rs 9,27,500…. However, the cloth was stitched in India at a cost of around Rs 60,000 making the whole suit’s worth close to Rs 3,00,000.”
But Shehzada Rahul Gandhi disputes this claim and says the suit was made in UK:
“Taking a swipe at Prime Minister Narendra Modi over his ‘Make in India’ campaign, Rahul Gandhi today said the Rs.10 lakh suit he wore during US President Barack Obama’s visit was “Make in UK””
A few months later, however, Rahul Gandhi received inputs from sources that the suit was not worth Rs 10 lakh, but actually Rs 15 lakh:
““I criticised his Rs. 15 lakh suit and he has not worn suits since,” Gandhi claimed at Sheikhpura. ”
(2) Modi’s shawl: For this one, we have to thank the sharp eye of fiercely independent journalist Sagarika Ghose.
However, the plot thickened when Louis Vuitton denied that they made that shawl. Which raises the important question…why is Louis Vuitton lying?
Only a Supreme Court appointed SIT probe into Louis Vuitton and Modi’s connections can crack this mystery.
(3) Modi’s headphones: At a meeting in France, the PM was discovered with no headphone visible in the photograph to hear French translations.
This raises a variety of important questions. Does this mean that Modi is imposing other world leaders to speak to him in some Hindu language, like Gujarat or even worse…Sanskrit? How can we stop linguistic fascism of this kind? Or perhaps, Modi speaks French himself, which might mean that he secretly works for European intelligence agencies, seeking to undermine our country’s security. This might explain his repeated foreign trips and also his ability to dictate a judgement on Agusta Westland to the Milan Court. Questions, questions, lots of Questions.
And then this:
Nice try, Mr. IFS officer. But the fact remains that this picture does not show the headphone in the other ear. We cannot accept your defense until GoI releases official photographs of the meeting at this same moment from another angle showing the headphone in the other ear. Of course, it goes without saying that any such photo must also be authenticated by the French government and also a special UN panel to make sure it’s not a fake.
(4) Modi’s wife: The importance of this issue can hardly be underestimated. The mysteries and unanswered questions around Modi’s wife are too many to be ignored. Is Jasodaben secretly a business tycoon doing murky deals for Modi with top corporates? Jasodaben clearly held a very powerful job within the administration of Gujarat as a primary school teacher…was she a spy employed by Modi to keep dissenting academics under control in Gujarat?
Here is The Week again doing hard hitting journalism digging out an actual eyewitness for Modi’s marriage. It can hardly get any more damning for the PM.
Oh wait, India Today has gone one step further and exposed the Modi-Ramdev nexus that is keeping Jasodaben under wraps:
(5) Modi’s mother: This is a more recent controversy, adding to the air of mystery around Narendra Modi. Here is ABP News exposing how Modi’s 95 year old mother pretended to be sick.
By pretending to be sick, Modi’s mother, the 95 year old Heeraben plotted to get her picture circulated on social media to collect “dua” (best wishes) from common people. It is fairly obvious that she would then have illegally smuggled all these best wishes into Modi’s pocket. If this is not a major scam, I don’t know what is.
Even more scary is the fact that Modi government unleashed the secret police upon ABP News, which had to apologize for exposing the truth.
What we need is an independent investigation by a team of doctors from the World Health Organization to investigate whether 95 year old Heeraben really fell sick in Feb 2016 as is being claimed by members of Modi’s PR team.
(6) Modi’s father: This amazing expose slipped by without anyone noticing, even though this was Modi’s first scam ever. Through an RTI filed through the Railway Ministry, Tehseen Poonawallah unearthed the following shocking details:
Neither Modi nor his father had a license to sell tea on Vadnagar railway station. This proves beyond doubt that Modi’s father was a corrupt man and clearly his son was an accomplice. You know, there is a reason that our Lord Nehru ji put the “License-Quota-Permit Raj” in place. It was to keep out unscrupulous gangs like Modi and his father. We can only imagine the other scams he must have been running. Without a tea selling license, it is very likely that Damodardas Modi and his son were not adhering to standards of food safety set by the government. The percentage of milk in the tea might have been well below officially sanctioned levels…. not to mention that Modi and his father were possibly endangering the safety of everyone around them by creating a fire hazard with their unauthorized tea making… We really got lucky that thousands of people passed by Vadnagar railway station, but none died in a fire caused by Modi’s father’s tea making stove… Shouldn’t Modi resign for recklessly endangering all these people as a child?
(7) Modi’s degree: Again, Modi was trying to cover this one up, but got caught out by the alert Kejriwal. Sure, Modi hastily arranged some documents to be fabricated from Gujarat University establishing that he has an MA degree:
But questions remain:
And most importantly, we have just seen the proof of MA. Where is the BA degree? And, of course after that, we will need to see the 12th marksheet, then the 10th marksheet, then the 9th, then the 8th and so on. Not to mention the full original birth certificate…
Friends, please don’t forget to like this post on the FB page: